Virtual energy and climate professional learning for High School Teachers in the Northeast Kingdom and Northern New Hampshire with VEEP and NHEEP
Experience how high-leverage instructional practices benefit learners as you engage with anchoring phenomena and teaching routines that support student sense-making using distance learning applications. Collaboratively construct an anchoring phenomena that is tailored to your students and incorporates VEEP curricula and/or equipment. This professional learning experience is for high school teachers looking to integrate energy literacy and the three-dimensional learning of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) into their classroom.
Teachers will be supported by VEEP staff through:
- Three 2.5 hour meetings on Wednesdays mornings in October.
- Additional support outside the online sessions.
Graduate credit & PD hours:
- Teachers can choose whether to take this course for one graduate credit ($130) with additional requirements, or for 7.5 PD hours ($0).
- Contact email@example.com for scholarship information.
- Wednesdays, October 7, 14, 21, 2020
Register for What? How does that work? Using the 3 Dimensions of NGSS to Make Sense of Phenomenon